Herbalism at Home: A Beginners Guide
If you want to get into herbalism, but feel overwhelmed by all the information out there, then this E-book is for you!
Long ago Western herbalism was just as common as Western medicine. Unfortunately, it's a sacred practice that became lost over the years. With a resurgence in the health and wellness community, it is exciting to see it slowly making its way back into our homes.
"Herbalism at Home: A Beginners Guide," is a 66-page guide to guide you on your journey with herbalism and help you take control of your health.
- A 10-step crash course on starting your plant medicine journey
- Things you should know before getting into herbalism
- How to store, source, and prepare herbs
- 20 different herbal actions
- Chapters on four main health topics Stress & Energy, Relaxation & Sleep, Detoxification, and Digestion
- Tea blend recipes
- My favorite places to source herbs from
- Frequently asked questions answered
- ...and more! ❤
Also, you will get access to a private Facebook community.
A 66-page guide to guide you on your journey with herbalism and help you take control of your health.